What do I mean? That you should concentrate on the “moment” in your relationship. Sometimes people put too much pressure on the future when thinking about their love life. I’ve done it and I know you have to.
* Wondering if the relationship will last.
* Will the relationship still be fun?
* Will I still enjoy sex with this person?
* What will our children look like?
* Will I have enough money?
* Will she end up liking one of my friends better?
Sometimes people like to dwell on the past.
* I wonder if he will break my heart like the last guy?
* Maybe I shouldn’t have met him online. He might be a geek.
* My friend says he has had a lot of woman in his past.
* “I’m not ready yet.” (Hint: You’ll never be ready!)
* I’m tired of it never working out.
* She looks like my ex.
You need to relax.
Making sure that at this very moment you are content, will bring peace of mind to your future. Each moment your relationship is the best it can be RIGHT NOW, you are building the perfect future together. You don’t have to plan for anything! Just like in physics, the momentum is built when you create the energy now. When you can say:
* “I’m content right now.”
* “I’m in love right now.”
* “We are happy together at this moment”
* “I am having fun now”
* “I love myself right now”
* “This feels like the best moment of my life”
…you are creating the perfect future together. False expectations are what ruins relationships. Love doesn’t fail all by itself…one of the two of you stops enjoying the moment. And pressure of the past or future starts to creep in to take it’s toll. The past is gone. There is nothing you can do about it. The future will be what it is. You have very little control of it. What you do have control of is this moment. It’s yours and nobody else’s. To create a positive future, start living love in the now.
How do you create an everlasting quality for your relationship today?
For nearly 20 years one man, Colin Martin, has searched for and found the number one secret to building an exceptional romantic relationship. The answer doesn’t lie in the endless volumes of self help books and repetative talk shows ….but within yourself!
Related Relationship And Love Articles